Tuesday, May 3, 2011

My Bikini Body Inspiration

I saw this celebrity's story covered in one of the shows in the television. I just actually passed through that cable channel and the story instantly caught my attention seeing how great her body looks at 50! I heard this celebrity mom used a Jenny something-something's diet so I searched the internet for a celebrity named Jenny (cause I first thought that Jenny was that 50-year-old celebrity). I just got everything mixed up since I didn't really watched the whole show.

After searching the net, I discovered that the woman I saw on TV was Valerie Bertinelli and she was using Jenny Craig's diet. hehehe

This is my inspiration in achieving the bikini body I want for Bora. :)


Isn't she gorgeous? I can't believe she was able to get that beautiful bikini body at 50! How I envy her. :)

Btw, don't forget to join my mineral makeup giveaway Part II okay? Just click on the photo below.



Yours Truly,


3 comments:

  1. I passed you an award here: http://jesroque.blogspot.com/2011/05/random-4-blogger-luxury-award.html

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is definitely achievable. I was 200lbs 5 years ago and lost 70lbs after a year. Thanks for sharing this one~

    missgennd.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. That's really amazing missgennd! Maybe one just really have to have the determination to lose weight like you did! You're admirable :)

    ReplyDelete

I'd love to hear from you! :)