Tuesday, July 5, 2011

Another MUA Experience

This day was a very tiring day. After we had our weekly meeting in Makati, I went my way to Alabang on a PUJ for a company cheer dance competition. And, I did the makeup of TEN girls! :))

The makeup look is tribal so imagine the thick brows and the tribal designs all over the face of the dancers. Correction, I placed all the tribal designs on their eyes and not on the whole face. And it's like doing a henna tattoo on someone's face. Anyways, will post all the photos here as soon as I have them! I'm really happy with the outcome (I hope they are too). :)

Another successful day it is!


Yours Truly,

4 comments:

  1. We are all excited for the pictures :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congratulations on your activity! I had a dream of being a make-up artist too, but I ain't that kikay enough and not really that big fan of make-up products, but because I love painting and stuff. haha, dunno if that is related but anyway, keep it up! ^__^ i added you up in my links as well, hope it's okay.

    ReplyDelete
  3. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Yup! Painting IS related. You'll see it when you get to hold your own makeup brush and palettes and the face becomes your canvass :)

    ReplyDelete

I'd love to hear from you! :)