Friday, September 24, 2010

My Beauty Regime

I only put my beauty creams and gels at night because I don't like the sticky feeling caused by creams at day. I have normal skin and day creams make my skin feel oily at the heat of the day. So, I do my beauty regime before I go to sleep. Here's what I use... :)
Garnier Overnight Whitening Peeling Cream
I love Garnier Overnight Whitening Peeling Cream because after 2 months of using it, I observed the following:
  • Glowing skin in the morning.
  • Dullness minimized.
  • No irritation.
  • Skin looks supple.
  • Skin actually looks clearer and lighter (though my skin is naturally tan, I still noticed a clearer and suppler  effect after a month of using it)
I don't have other expectations that weren't met that's why I'm satisfied with the product, besides, it's just worth P299. Like I said, I like night creams better than day creams. And during the day, I just make sure I use an umbrella to protect my skin from the sun. :)

Aside from the overnight cream, I also use Garnier Eye roll-on (P299). You wouldn't believe how dark my eye circles are but they are. I guess I have Bombay genes in my blood because I saw some of my relatives having the same dark circles. Also, I often rub my eyes before and after I apply makeups (concealer/foundation) without careful application. But, after I was introduced to the Garnier Eye roll-on, Ellana Make-up Remover and Ellana Concealer Brush, I became more conscious and aware on taking care of the skin around the eyes especially when I know mine is very sensitive.
Garnier Eye Roll-on
Will continue my blog tomorrow :)

Yours Truly,
Kikay morena

No comments:

Post a Comment

I'd love to hear from you! :)