Friday, October 15, 2010

Ellana Blushes

So far, these are the blushes from Ellana which I think suit my medium warm-toned skin -- Bliss, Lust and Cupid. The first one I purchased was Bliss.

Bliss
Bliss is a terracotta reddish brown shade. I thought it would be the best for a medium warm skin tone but the color was too pigmented and I actually don't like my blush to be very loud and noticeable. I want my blush simple yet giving me the glow I need. So, I just use the bliss blush to contour or I control the amount when I use it. It's really very pigmented.

Lust
Lust. A Peach Pink shade with a sheer Gold Shimmer. I love this shade. It really has a sheer gold shimmer with it. But the shimmer is subtle and beautiful. It complements my warm/ golden undertone. :)
I use it almost everyday. It's my regular mineral blush. :)

Cupid
Cupid is a light rose pink shade with a sheer pink shimmer. I like it also. The color is simple and light. Not too loud for me. I wanted to use up my Lust Blush first before using it though. It's my second option aside from Lust. I love it's sheer pink shimmer too. :)

Here are the swatches:

L to R: Bliss, Lust and Cupid
The left parts are brushed and blended swatches along side the darker swatches.

Generally, what I like about Ellana blushes are they glide well on the skin. The colors also are so many that you get a chance to choose the best for your skin tone. I'm so loving Ellana's blushes in Bliss, Lust and Cupid! ;)

Butter Rum Coffee Hiliter

I'm also starting to use Ellana's silk glow hiliter in Butter Rum Coffee. I followed the advise of pro make-up artists to highlight the cheekbones, the brow bone, nose bridge and the upper lip. And I'll be using the hiliter regularly from now on. Practice will do the magic. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

I'd love to hear from you! :)