Saturday, October 16, 2010

Ellana's Retractable Kabuki Brush

This Retractable Kabuki Brush has been a friend to me since summer 2010. I bought it before the start of 2010 classes. At first, I find it very luxurious to buy a P500 worth brush, (I just have to be) but Ellana's Kabuki Brush served me better than I imagined a P500 worth brush would do. It's simply amazing! It's not just skin-friendly, it's pocket-friendly also. :)


Ellana's Retractable Kabuki Brush

The more I wash it, the more it becomes soft!  (I wash it weekly to avoid rashes caused by bacteria accumulated through out the week and no shedding after the first wash)

I'm loving how it serves as my powder brush, blush brush, concealer brush and setting brush! All in a versatile, silver-cased Kabuki Brush. I retract only the upper portion of the bristles when I apply my concealer powder. As for the Foundation, Finishing and Blush, I retract the bristles fully and apply my minerals in a circular motion. :)

After washing

What amazes me more is seeing the same retractable brush in Body Shop (Body Shop's retractable brush is just sleeker and shorter) which costs P1,2++! (I'm not sure If I remembered it's price correctly but the price ranges from 1,100 to 1,900) I just forgot the exact amount.

BS Retractable Brush

Anyways, the exact amount is not important anymore, all I know is I got Ellana's Retractable Kabuki Brush in just half of a one thousand peso. I realized, Ellana brushes are not pricey at all and they're worth more than their prices. :))

Four thumbs up to Ellana and their uber soft brushes!!! Just hope Ellana will manufacture pro brush-sets (12-pc or more) in the future...

No comments:

Post a Comment

I'd love to hear from you! :)