Saturday, August 6, 2016

My Preggy Diary: My Rainbow Baby's Coming Soon!

It's just recently that I came across the term 'Rainbow Baby'.

A “rainbow baby” is a baby that is born following a miscarriage, stillbirth, neonatal death or infant loss. In the real world, a beautiful and bright rainbow follows a storm and gives hope of things getting better. The rainbow is more appreciated having just experienced the storm in comparison.

This is what our baby is to us - a rainbow baby. A miracle that happened in the midst of the storm.

After three pregnancy losses, which all reached 2 months only, our baby's growing inside my tummy and is now six months!

True that there are challenges physically, emotionally and financially, but, I am honestly enjoying the journey because I know God is with us through out this pregnancy. Until we reach full term.

Will also write about the treatments I am currently undergoing and other treatments I was advised to go through on a different post.

For now, I just want to show you a 5 month ultrasound of my Rainbow Baby. <3

No comments:

Post a Comment

I'd love to hear from you! :)