Saturday, August 3, 2013

Indoor Makeup

Indoor makeup, especially inside a hotel, should be heavier than your ordinary day makeup. Here's what I wore during my CC applications. Please note that I do not wear this on my other applications as this is TOO heavy.


Face:
MAC Liquid Foundation in NC42 
MAC Powder Foundation in NC40
MAC Studio Finish Concealer in NW30
Lancome brown and beige palette E/S (For contour and highlight)

Lips:
Revlon In The Red matte lipstick
Ordinary lip gloss (Already removed on the photo)

Eyes:
Lancome brown and beige palette E/S
Nichido Black Eyeliner
Nichido Blackbrown Eyebrow Pencil
Maybelline Cat Eyes Mascara

Blush:
Clinique soft-pressed powder blusher

This is the same makeup I wore when I had this photo but with the lip gloss, of course. Sorry I wasn't able to put the exact shade of my blush and e/s since this happened a year ago. And labels and details at the back of my cosmetics are all, if not removed, unreadable now.

1 comment:

  1. i need help about using calamansi.. can you send me a pm j.cheang2013@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete

I'd love to hear from you! :)