Sunday, October 13, 2013

My MAC Holy Grail

These two are my staple Mac makeups. Select Moisturecover concealer in NW30 and Studio Fix powder in NC40.


I love this two simply because of their coverage. I was previously using studio fix concealer. I even emptied two pots in more than two years. So, the select moisture would be my third MAC concealer.

I changed from Studio Fix to Select Moisturecover concealer because my eyes were very creasy indicating how dry and aged it has become because of my previous concealer. Select moisturecover was recommended by a MAC consultant in Singapore and that's when I thought I really had to shift.

As I've mentioned, I love the coverage. It's subtle but you know there's makeup there. 

On the photo above are the swatches. First photo on the left shows an unblended Select Moisturecover concealer while on the right, blended and topped with powder. Tried this together with my light-colored Bb cream and it was all a perfect match! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

I'd love to hear from you! :)