Wednesday, October 9, 2013

Braces' Progress

I'm overall happy with the progress of my teeth over the past three months.



As I've mentioned before, I had my braces at Bonoan Dental Clinic.

I'm on my 3rd adjustment and my rubbers are now color orange. Will just take a picture before I have my fourth adjustment which will happen in 2 weeks time. I have my adjustment every three weeks.

As I remember, here's what they did since they affixed the brackets.

Adjustment 1 - change of O-rings or the elastics (you cannot choose the color to be fair to all patients I guess) I had pink that time. :)
Adjustment 2 - change elastics (green) and wire from a thinner to a thicker one and placement of four molar band rings (ouch!)
Adjustment 3 - change elastics; had orange this time

Here's a photo of the molar band as found on the net:



It doesn't hurt now compared to the first two weeks when I lost 5 lbs because I really couldn't eat anything solid. Now, everything's just normal. But I'm not sure if it would still be the same on my next adjustments. ;P

I'm just glad the crowding on my bottom and upper teeth improved a lot already.

1 comment:

I'd love to hear from you! :)