Sunday, February 20, 2011

Perfectly Tan Skin

I've read about the phrase "perfectly tan" just recently. I know it's about the popular tanning techniques in the west but, I interpreted it as having your naturally tan skin a perfect tan. It's like keeping your naturally tan skin a perfect and flawless brown color.

Ever since I was a kid, I hated being dark, tanned, dull skinned, etc. But after realizing that taking care of yourself isn't just about taking a bath everyday and brushing your teeth regularly, I started to take care of my skin in a more special way.

The things I've learned ever since I started to want to have beautiful skin are:
1. Your facial soaps should be different from your body soap. Body soaps can be harmful to your facial skin. Scrubbing the body twice or thrice a week keeps dead skin cells from making your skin look dull.
2. Always wear sun protection. This will keep your skin beautiful and "perfectly tan" even in a tropical country.
3. Exfoliate and Moisturize. You don't want dead skin cells to make your face look dull and dry. As for the moisturizer, choose the best one for your skin type. If you have dry/ extra dry skin, go for one with extra moisture. But if you have normal to oily skin type, go for a water-based moisturizer.
4. Tone before putting moisturizer/ sunblock and makeup.

Morena, dark-skinned and tanned ladies should have the "perfect tan" and that can be achieved by taking care of our skin properly. We can also use umbrellas to protect our skin from the sun's harmful rays. They say it's "kaartehan" to bring an umbrella, I say, it's otherwise. I tell you, the sun's rays are not as healthy as they were before especially in tropical countries...

Taking care of our skin is a must both for women with fair and dark skins. So for other kikay morenas out there, let's aim to make our tan perfect! So what if we have have tanned or brown skin? You should know that many pale-skinned women desired to have the kind of skin we have especially when we take care of it. :)


Your Kikay Morena,
Joanne

No comments:

Post a Comment

I'd love to hear from you! :)