Sunday, February 6, 2011

First QR OD :)

T'was my first time to attend Qatar Airways open day here in Manila... I didn't get a golden call but, I enjoyed the whole experience. I still believe that I'm gonna be in the right place, at the right time and with the right people soon! There's always hope in God. I know He only has the best of the best plans for me, it may be as a flight attendant or not... Like how Ruth found favor in the sight of Boaz the first time Boaz laid his eyes on her, I know that Jesus' favor is always on me, I just have to be aware of it wherever and in whatever situation I am in.

Here are some of the photos I took during the OD... :)

A girl giving her resume to the RO in the middle table...
My new friend Roanne and me (on the right)

God knows what He's doing. He has it all planned out -- plans to take care of me, not abandon me, plans to give me the future I hope for.


Your Kikay Morena,
Joanne

2 comments:

  1. hi! I also attended one of this a couple of years back and I got really star strucked even though there are no celebrities around.. All the applicants are beautiful, well put together and tall! haha ^_^

    ReplyDelete
  2. Really Gale? why not try again? I heard airlines like to hire nurses because of their customer service experience.. Try it again! :D

    ReplyDelete

I'd love to hear from you! :)