Tuesday, February 22, 2011

My Eye Shadow and Eye Brow Tools

Here are the tools I use to apply my eye shadows and eye brow liner:


Ellana Regular Eyeshadow Brush
I use my regular eyeshadow brush to apply the base all over my lids until the area below the brow bone.


Charm PRO Flat Eye Shader Brush
I use the flat eye shader brush to distribute a mid-tone eyeshadow on my crease. 


Charm PRO Pencil Point Brush
I use the Charm Pro Pencil Point Brush to apply darker eyeshadow on my crease' outer-V or to smudge my eye liner.


Charm PRO Tapered Blending Brush
I use the tapered blending brush to blend all the eye shadows together and to apply highlighter on my brow bone and on the inner corner of my eyes.


Charm PRO Defining Brow Brush and Black Brown Eye Liner
I love this slanted brow liner brush because it gives me a neat-looking brows. The slanted brow liner brush gives my brows a perfect shape too. :)


Hope this gave you an idea on how you can use your brushes! I know brushes can be used in numerously different ways, you just have to know which is convenient for you the most! :)


Your All-time Kikay Morena,
Joanne

No comments:

Post a Comment

I'd love to hear from you! :)