Tuesday, March 1, 2011

Ellana's First Kiss Lip Spa

I always suffer from severely dry lips. I'm not really lip-conscious, I actually just let the saliva do the moisturizing most of the time (gross but I know most of you does that too) but as a makeup enthusiast, I should also aim to have the best of my beauty. I should take care of my skin, my eyes, my hair and lips. That's why I bought Ellana's Lip Spa in First Kiss.


According to Ellana, their lip spa is "enriched with Macadamia Nut Oil, Avocado Extracts & Shea Butter. This rich and moisturizing creamy treatment is best used for dry lips. Based on natural plant extracts and butters to keep your lips kissably soft. Absorbs easily, contains NO petroleum."


Ellana's latest brochure also says this is how this lip treatment works:
It works through Shea, Cocoa, and Murumuru Butters. It also has Vitamin E for superior moisturizing. It's fragrance-free, paraben-free and petroleum-free.
 Here are the swatches:

Without Flash


With Flash

I say it truly softens my lips especially on days when my lips are very dry (days when I get chapped and cracked lips as I smile, ouch!). I love the minty feeling and the sheer tint which I think can be worn at times when I feel like wearing a cute, simple makeup. I also use my strawberry vanilla lip scrub to exfoliate my lips whenever I feel like it's too flaky. :)


Your Kikay Morena,
Joanne

3 comments:

I'd love to hear from you! :)