Monday, March 7, 2011

My Golden Mineral e/s

Just bought these two lovelies lately and I haven't taken swatches or tried any looks with them on yet but, I'm excited to! Will do it as soon as I have time! For the mean time, I just wanted to show them off to you! :)

Gorgeous and Twinkle Multipurpose Powders


They're truly lovely. I can't wait to try a golden look as I know that look suits my morena skin really well.

Anyways, have you joined my blog's giveaway contest already? Click on this link to join :) http://kikaymorena.blogspot.com/2011/03/contest-survey.html

Yours Truly,

5 comments:

  1. yahuu! parang andame ng improvements ng site ah. :)) labettt!

    ReplyDelete
  2. girl, ganda din nung sensational! try mo :)

    QR OD NA SA 20!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! waaaahhh!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. @ Apola: Thank you! you're one of those who inspires me to imrpove my blog! Binabasa nyo kasi :) And for that, salamat!
    @ Jhonica: Wohooo! OD na nga na nanaman, I leave it to God na lang! HAHA. wala ng expectations but will still be full of hope. :) WIll try din sensation next time :) Kaso may yellow submarine din ako, they might have almost the same effect.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oooohhhh I'd love to see a look with these! :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. @michelle: I'm excited to do an fotd with them on too! :D

    ReplyDelete

I'd love to hear from you! :)