Wednesday, March 2, 2011

Strawberry Vanilla Lip Scrub

I was intrigued as to why many girls are going crazy over this lip scrub. I've had so many orders for this one and what excite the customers more is to know that it's worth P200 only (approx. $4.44)... That kept me wondering why and what is the real use of a lip scrub. I also suffer from a flaky lip so I decided, why shouldn't I try Ellana's lp scrub if it's worth P200 only?
 


According to Ellana, their lip scrub is...
Enriched with Macadamia Nut Oil, Avocado Extracts & Shea Butter. Our LIP SCRUB contains loads of natural moisturizers and oils to exfoliate hard and flaky lips. Keeps your lips baby soft, pink and smooth. Simply rub it on to your lips gently and wipe with a tissue. Contains NO petroleum. 



After trying out the lip scrub myself, all I can say is, it's like a candy. I bought the srawberry vanilla flavor and the smell, color and taste is love!!! <3 The pink color isn't much but looks too cute in the container. You'll see the sugar granules on the container with a pink butter/ moisturizer. And after the scrubbing, you get to wipe the granules or eat them. (hehe) I sometimes eat the sugar. (hehe) 


Look at my tissue after wiping the scrub out... You'll  notice the pink color and the sugar granules all over it. I only get a small amount for my lips so I don't get to waste most of the product. Small amount is enough to exfoliate the lips. (click the picture to enlarge)


I was also surprised how big the container is. I think I won't be able to use it all up even up to a year. I only exfoliate or scrub my lips whenever I feel like they're flaky and dry.


Your Kikay Morena,
Joanne

5 comments:

  1. sounds amazing! BTW thanks for the lovely comment on my blog :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Madiha! You're welcome! Well, I'm just telling the truth there dear :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Looking like amazing products. Scrub is really effective for skin. So me and my wife generally used scrub. This products can be used by us very soon.
    eyelift

    ReplyDelete

I'd love to hear from you! :)