Saturday, March 12, 2011

First Ever Tag Post (Writings on the wall)

I hope you won't find it crazy if I show my awful handwriting to the world. :) Anyways, I did this post because Aya of Codename Aya tagged me and because I also like doing things the first time. We learn and discover many things on our first time. :)


Here are what should be included in my written post:
  • Name/Blogger name
  • Blog title/URL
  • Write "The quick brown fox jumps over the lazy dog."
  • Fave quote
  • Fave song
  • Fave singers
  • Anything else you want to say?
  • Tag 3-5 other people.

I want to tag the following pretty ladies to this post:

Rosey of Roseylicious
Marla of Redsky's Thoughts
Theodemae of Timietimz
Madiha of Madiha's Makeup Blog
Leah of Fat and Fabulous 


By the way, have you joined my giveaway contest already? You can join by following and clicking this link: http://kikaymorena.blogspot.com/2011/03/contest-survey.html




5 comments:

  1. Awww... I like how your handwriting shrinks!! hahaha. Just kidding. But you're handwriting's really not that bad! :))

    ReplyDelete
  2. your hand writing is legible and that's all that matters. :) i think it's kind of cute too. :3

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh so cute!
    http://leahllanora.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  4. Yey! Love your fave quote :)

    So excited for your giveaway :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. ur handwriting is really way better than mine..hehe..

    i was shocked to see my name on the tagged people and i really gave it a second look, no.. third, fourth, fifth look! hehe.

    if only i had a decent camera oh, this is also on my list of things that i really need to buy as this hinders me from blogging as much as i want to :(. anyways, really thanks for tagging ..

    keep on blogging and do some makeup tutorials..im always on the look out for that :)

    mwah..

    ♥theodemae♥

    ReplyDelete

I'd love to hear from you! :)