Thursday, January 20, 2011

Elianto Concealer Review

I bought my Elianto Concealer October last year. There were only two shades available, medium and deep, so I chose Deep. I was constantly in search for a good concealer because I seriously have dark circles. That's the reason why I opted to try out Elianto Concealer aside from the reason that I've read good reviews about it.




Anyways, I'll get direct to the point. I don't like Elianto Concealer. It's creamy but it's very hard to blend. It's also sticky that it makes my skin feel harassed after the application and blending process. My under eye skin sticks onto my finger (not so good for me)... I'm also not impressed with the coverage since I really have dark circles and I need a better coverage. The deep shade also is not the best shade for me and there's no other option since Elianto has only 2 shades available. NW30, so far, is the best concealer I've ever tried... That's all folks! :)

Kikay Morena,
Joanne

No comments:

Post a Comment

I'd love to hear from you! :)