Saturday, January 29, 2011

On Budget Red Lipsticks :)

What can you say, Ever Bilena Matte lipsticks are worth 99 petot only! :) That's why I immediately bought three EB red shades yesterday. They may not last for long, may be easily eaten or wiped out but they can be my temporary red lipsticks for now, while I'm still on a budget... Etude's red soft touch auto lipliner is also P98 only.



These are the swatches:
EB's Matte Siennas, Storm and Dusk (With flash)
EB's Matte Siennas, Storm and Dusk (Without flash)
Etude's Red Lipliner (with flash) 
Etude's Red Lipliner (without flash)

I tried all of them on (including the lipliner) to see how I can carry them and how they looked on my lips and these are the results:
Among the three Ever Bilena lipstick shades, I think Dusk looks better on me. But what I like best is the shade of Etude's lip liner when put alone. It's shade is almost the same as MAC's Del Rio (but the photos, affected by lighting, doesn't portray much how the colors look in person). Siennas, on the other hand, doesn't look red at all but, it's a good natural lipstick shade.

Storm
Dusk 
Siennas
Etude's Red Lipliner put alone
What amazes me most is Etude's soft lip liner. The liner stayed way longer than the lipsticks. It's the first time I had my own lip liner and I don't regret having Etude's soft lipliner as my first one. It stayed even after I ate and took a bath. Will definitely do back to Etude's house one day to buy the neutral-colored soft lip liner. I found the red lip color I like in Etude's soft lipliner. :)

Isaiah 55:8-11 (The Message)

 "I don't think the way you think.
   The way you work isn't the way I work."
         God's Decree.
"For as the sky soars high above earth,
   so the way I work surpasses the way you work,
   and the way I think is beyond the way you think.
Just as rain and snow descend from the skies
   and don't go back until they've watered the earth,
Doing their work of making things grow and blossom,
   producing seed for farmers and food for the hungry,
So will the words that come out of my mouth
   not come back empty-handed.
They'll do the work I sent them to do,
   they'll complete the assignment I gave them.


Kikay Morena,
Joanne

No comments:

Post a Comment

I'd love to hear from you! :)