Wednesday, January 5, 2011

2011 Gifts and Suprises!!!

2010 has ended and I have yet to see the beauty of this new year God has given me.

As soon as I got home from school, I immediately opened my digital notebook, clicked my chrome browser and opened my Facebook and mail. Twas very nice to see good surprises in my email today! :)


gv_joanne palad.jpg

I can't deny that even though I am an Ellana reseller, I still love their products!!! I see Ellana cosmetics as a permanent resident to my personal kikay kit. I love their foundation (Macchiato and Caramel Latte), their blush (Cupid and Lust), their concealer (revive and whimsy), their finishing powder (Translucent Espresso Con Panna) and their BRUSHES! :) I still even want to get their Extra Large Buffer Brush as addition to my brush collection. :)

Well, I'm really addicted to Ellana. I'm a self-confessed Ellana-addict and I'm proud of it. :)

Aside from this, I also received an email from CAS (Center for Aesthetics Studies). They'll be having a workshop with MAC Cosmetics on January 15, 2011. I've been fancying on a MAC concealer but didn't have the chance to purchase it because of some not so grave reasons. But now, I'll be able to play with their products well. I hope they will allow me to test and try out all their products and I hope they'll give discounts... (I REALLY HOPE SO). There's a 15% discount if reservation is confirmed before Jan 10.


My MAC Cosmetics fascination was because of my arising dream to be a flight attendant. Of course, I also want MAC for its quality and coverage and I know, with the help of my Ellana Mineral Foundation, I'll be able to achieve a very natural and professional look during airline interviews and screenings.

I wasn't so eager to be an FA before as I am now. I was afraid to try it before but now, I am actually doing preparations to make my body, soul and spirit ready to attend open days and physical screenings. 

Like what one of the members in a flight attendant forum said, "since it is God who gave me this desire, He will bring it to completion. He is the only one who can fulfill it. Not me. Not anyone else. --Wiseacre of Pex"

I'm looking forward to being one of the FA's of Emirates or Qatar Airways. :)
In Him we have a LIVING HOPE.


Your Kikay Morena,
Joanne

No comments:

Post a Comment

I'd love to hear from you! :)