Wednesday, January 26, 2011

Temporary Makeup Case

I've been yearning to have my own cosmetics train case ever since I started to love makeup. And upto now, I still don't have my own simply because I've been practicing self-control, HAHA! Nah! When the funds are there and the time is right, I will definitely have a cosmetics train case of my own. :)

Bobbi Brown Beauty Box
For the mean time, this is where I put my makeups:




Tadah! It's a plastic shoe box! The funny thing is, this one's not mine either (HAHA)! I borrowed it from my brother and will be using it until I get to have my own makeup train case... I'll practice faith and will start believing that my train case will come soon! :D (Getting more addicted to makeup isn't easy BUT it's fun, haha!)


Your Kikay Morena,
Joanne

No comments:

Post a Comment

I'd love to hear from you! :)