Friday, January 14, 2011

Prepping for tomorrow's CAS workshop with MAC

It's my first time to attend a makeup workshop. I'm not that excited 'cos I'm not expecting too much. But I hope CAS will do it's best to change my bland expectation into a colorful imagination.

My real agenda for attending CAS workshop was to try out MAC cosmetics (without the guilt feeling of trying out testers too much) and be able to know the correct  MAC concealer and foundation for me. I'm also hoping I'll get discounts from MAC during the event. (though there's a very little possibility for that to happen)

These are what I prepared for tomorrow's workshop at CAS:

1. Charm Pro Brush Set (I washed my eye brushes today)
From Beauty and Minerals' website
2. Notebook
3. Pen
4. Map

Yep. Here's everything I prepared for tomorrow's workshop. :)


Your Kikay Morena,
Joanne

No comments:

Post a Comment

I'd love to hear from you! :)